It didn't work!
Well, my attempts at getting the ! students to make a digital story failed because they could not save the photostory3 project in a place where I could access it to turn it into a video or other students in the group could view it; their attempts were blocked. I decided to look for a service on the web to do this. I found a site cogdogroo of online free tools for writing digital stories. I investigated a few of these and chose www.onetruemedia.com. I was surprised to find I already had an account and then found I had made a montage in 2008. I had no recollection!
I will try this with the students, they will need to write captions by hand, no bad thing. It can save the video as a YouTube.
I took the photos the students did today of a play dough worm moving and made a YouTube I will provide a link when it is finalized.
OneTrue Media also allows a 'song track' mp3 to be added and this could be a recorded voice over. I have found a google service Mynah that allows voice recording and editing online.
I also need to investigate keeping photos online to upload to one true media. Could try DropBox.
-- Post From My iPhone

<< Home