Sunday, March 28, 2010

First blog

I need some way to keep my ideas on the web so I can share them with others and can access them from my iphone. The wikis I have tried cannot be editing on the iphone so I am trying this blog. I am using an iPhone App to do this.

It was very easy using the free version to link to my Google blogspot blogs. However they cannot be edited with the lite version; only the full version.

Before I buy the full version I would like to find out if ideas can be organiszed on a blog, like on a wiki. I know you can use tags for each blog, but I would like to set up links on a "home page" to other pages. I need to find out if I can do this.

I have been trying to find a wiki that can be edited using an iphone. The fact I cannot find any information on this suggests there is a better way of putting information on the web using an iphone. Perhaps it is facebook?